Saturday 1 April 2017

OPI White and Silver Gradient

Hiya Dolls!

It's been a while since I've had the time to play around with polish.  I started working outside the home recently, and it's been taking up a lot of my time.  I don't know how you full-time working ladies still manage to paint your nails so often!

I've been wanting to do a white to silver gradient nail for a while now, and I finally had some time to create it.  I used OPI It's in the Cloud and OPI My Signature is "DC".  I used a cosmetic sponge to sponge on the colors and get a nice melted gradient look.  I always start a gradient by painting all around my cuticles with Liquid Palisade by Kiesque.  It makes clean up an absolute breeze!



I used two coats of my fave topcoat: NYC Grand Central Station to make it all smooth.

Hope you are enjoying your weekend my lovelies!

Anne xo

3 comments:

  1. I love this, I've never seen a White to silver gradient mani before but now I'm also needing to do one. It's gorgeous.
    Vicky x
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...