Saturday 18 February 2017

Madam Glam Polish Swatches and Review

**Samples

Hey Dolls!

I have another Madam Glam post to share with you!  I picked 3 gorgeous cream shades, Aqualicious, Sugar Coat and Vintage Girl.

First up is Aqualicious, a super fun, aqua cream.  The formula was fantastic, 2 buttery coats!



Sugar Coat is a sweet pink cream with peach undertones.  I needed 3 coats of this one to get full opacity.



Vintage Girl is my fave of the three shades.  It is a dusty dark mauve and it has an amazing formula.  Two nicely pigmented coats for full opacity.




Madam Glam polishes are 5 free which I love!  You can purchase Madam Glam polishes on their website here, and they ship worldwide!  They are $8.90 each.

Have a great day my loves!

Anne xo

2 comments:

  1. These are some wonderful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh these polishes are gorgeous and I love the colours you picked, they're so Spring like! I have got some gels to try but I need to give their normal polishes a go too.
    Vicky xx
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...